Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My fabulous Bead Soup ingredients!!

As previously mentioned, I'm participating in Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party. My partner in Jennifer Justman. Yeah yeah yeah, you heard about it before!

Enough about that, let's look at my bead soup ingredients!!!
OOOOOh pretty!!!
OK, let's discuss the particulars!
~The focal you may recognize as Marsha Neal (you are correct - it is!).
~The clasp was made by Jennifer using Fallen Angel Brass wire.
~All the filigree, butterfly, chain and findings are also Fallen Angel Brass. It's much darker than Vintaj, but not as black as Arte Metal - very lovely! I had never heard of Fallen Angel Brass before, but I found them on etsy, and might place an order myself!!
~Sari silk - in 3 colors!
~And some really nice beads, all agate, jade, jasper, etc. Some are faceted, some round. All really pretty.

Evidently, my bench is not perfectly level, and the beads started rolling to one side when I dumped them out, so I had to corral them in the glass salt wells!!
Francis (in the background) was Director of Photography!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Love the pendant and the silks together. Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!