Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bead Soup has Landed

My package has arrived from my wonderful partner, Jennifer Justman. SQUEEEE! I still need to take a photo of the soup ingredients! (just waiting to be near the soup, while the sun's still up to take the picture) Wait until you see what I got!!

Here's what I sent Jenn:
Da Soup! Enameled flower focal (made by me), an assortment of enameled beads and key charms (made by me), a Vintaj clasp using the Bead Pod Creative bar, that I filled with red beads, a strand of vintage red beads from Czechoslovakia, some furnace glass, some modern Czech glass, and some red sari silk.

Da clasp!
Da flower focal - 3 flowers stacked on top of a Vintaj Violet filigree
Da keys! The 2 blue ones are really tiny - so cute!
I hope she makes beautiful soup! Can't wait to see it!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing ingredients! Love the Czech glass beads are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just love all your enameling! I still want to set up some sort of enameling station (garage?!) as I bought every single color I think to use. Still need to dig into my B&B stash and sort through the beads I made! Can't wait to see the finished soup! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic soup! Love your enameled pendant, keys, etc. I can't wait to see what she makes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the bright colors you included in the soup. It makes mix so happy and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!