Wednesday, October 01, 2014

not much eye candy lately

I apologize for the lack of eye candy these past several months. I've been making jewelry, but I've been too busy to snap the photos! I will make more of an effort to get back to taking pictures of all my jewelry designs going forward.

I know I will be taking pictures of some new designs soon, because I was selected to participate in a designer challenge by Elements of Antiquity. I will receive jewelry components to work with in the next day or two.
I checked out the website before applying, to make sure there were items with my usual vintage vibe. My goodness! There were so many things that were so beautiful. I know I will like whatever I receive.
They also have a blog.
Please stop back to see my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!