Wednesday, February 06, 2013

BSBP ~ circa 2013

I signed up for Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party again. Last year I did it for the first time, and I had fun. This year there's only one blog party, so we'll have all year to visit the 500 bloggers that will be participating. I'll admit, I did not visit as many of the blogs as I wanted last time - there were just too many and I was overwhelmed. This time, I'm going to be methodical about it - maybe keep a list, and try to visit them all. I know I love getting comments on my blog, and I know everyone else does too! So, I'm really going to try!

My partner this time around is Bridget Torres. She has a blog and an etsy shop. Please visit her.

I gathered the soup ingredients last night. I hope she likes what I send. I need to take photos before I send it, then I'll post them once she receives her package. Our reveal date is March, 30th.

The weather's been perfect for soup around here. I'm excited to get mine started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!