Wednesday, August 11, 2021

2018 Beadfest loot



Been away so long I hardly knew the place. Gee, it's good to be back home....
 

So, I found this draft when I logged in to blogger to delete spam comments. Thought I might as well post the pics.

These ceramic pendants were purchased in 2019 at Beadfest (remember Beadfest?) from Jenny Davies-Reazor.

I remember getting this pendant with the dragon because I was bingeing Game of Thrones at the time.
Paired it with some Czech glass and cat's eye bead's. All the bead caps and chain are Vintaj.

 
 
I couldn't pass up this one with the gorgeous key.  Also with Czech glass and Vintaj.

 

While I'd like to say that "I'm baaaaaack", I don't want to get ahead of myself. But I'd like to post more often. We shall see. No pressure.

 If you happen to see this post, thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!