Monday, February 02, 2015

Coming soon - Winter 2015 Creative Spark from znetshows

I just noticed that my last post was Oct 31st! Ack! I'm sorry I have not posted in a while. I was busy, like everyone, around the holidays. I made jewelry to give as gifts, but did not take any pictures, darn it! I can borrow my mother's gifts to snap some photos since she lives near by....that will be a future post.

I will be participating in the Winter Znetshows e-magazine "Creative Spark" this time around!! I'm excited to say that we designers were sent beads to design with that were a surprise to us! The products that were chosen for me were several components from their new line of Cultured Sea Porcelain. Even my husband said they looked like dinner plates! All the components I received were blue and white, and do look like dinnerware patterns, with fish, butterflies and flowers. (not all on one piece, but on separate pieces!) They were lots of fun to design with.

The reveal date for the Winter issue of Creative Spark is TBD, but I'll be sure to let you know.
In the meantime, you can actually buy the Cultured Sea Porcelain from znetshows, for yourself, if you are interested.

photo from znetshows website

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:12 PM

    These blue and white components are really pretty. Any chance you could bring a few to our bead society meeting?
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like those! I'm anxious to see what you make with them. I'm sure it's FABULOUS!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!