Friday, October 11, 2013

Unrelated things

Unrelated stuff, just things I've made lately...in no particular order.

 First up, I got some Earthenwood hearts that were "overstock". They are crackled, with spotty green glaze.
Next are some earrings. These are made with my enameled beads. I think this is my favorite filigree bead to enamel. Dangling below are Czech glass flower beads, with filigree brass bead caps and small filigree copper rond beads.
These are the same bead as above, but in a slightly different color (more yellow, less pink). Hanging below on some jumpring chain are small Czech glass flower beads with bali-style copper daisy spacers and tiny copper rounds. Very swingy!
That's it for now. I hope you all enjoy your weekend, where ever you are. Here in Philly, we're hoping the rain will stop before Monday! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fan of your enamel work so definitely love the earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!