Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm published!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know there are many jewelry designers out there that are in magazines all the time, and would yawn at my news. But, this is my first time! The magazine(s) arrived in yesterday's mail! I swear, it was better than when I open the mailbox to find multiple etsy packages (and you know how good that is!!). There they were - my copies of Bead Trends April edition. I have been looking forward to April since mid-winter, when I sent my necklace in. I'm not sure what the rules are, so I'll just show you my name in print! I'm a little excited (just a little bit - like really a lot!)
Photo is from my ipod

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I don't usually get Bead Trends (mostly because I don't see it often), but I will be hunting for it this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippee! can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Cynth! Congratulations that is wonderful news. I will be looking for the magazine when it come out too.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo! Excited for you. Will have to see if they have it in my local B&N! (I've started looking at all the "authors" in magazines, now, since I've begun following so many blogs. It's fun to see names I recognize!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Cynthia, this is BIG news!!! It really is such an exciting experience, to see your name in print - especially for the first time. I hope you are celebrating! And remember to get an extra copy to keep in pristine condition....I have a feeling there will be plenty more publications to add to that special stack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! I am also in the April Bead Trends issue. I haven't received mine in the mail yet. This is only my second time published so I know what you mean about being EXCITED.

    Now I know two people in there =>
    Cool cool can't wait for mine to arrive,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!