Monday, November 29, 2010

Color Palette Challenge Update

Well, I just received an email from Erin Prais-Hintz (ok, all the blog hop participants did, not just me). I’m so excited about this challenge. I can not wait to post my photos on Friday!!

So, looking at the list of chances to win a random prize, I think I actually qualify for all the chances:
-Creating something!
-Using all the colors in my palette
-Naming the piece(s) with the paint color names
-Participating in the blog hop on Friday
-Using an art bead
-And, please, everyone, come back on Friday to see all the entries!!

Here’s my palette I received in the mail -


You’ll have to come back here on Friday to see my creation(s)!!
I'll also have a list of links to the other blogs, to make it easy to check out everyone else's creations!

1 comment:

  1. I'm participating too! Can't wait to see what you made!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!