Thursday, June 24, 2010

Here comes the bride, maybe

Well, I did not win the Vintaj challenge. That's ok. I like to enter it, even if I don't have a chance. You never know, someday I might win again.
But, in the meantime, the theme this past month was Vintage wedding. Coincidentally, I've been doing bridal jewelry for a friend's daughter's (Brittany) wedding. She took her necklace to the first fitting of her gown and the bridal shop owner flipped over the necklace, and now wants me to collaborate with her brides (customers!). This will be a challenge, because my designs tend toward casual/ asymmetrical and brides usually want formal/ symmetrical. It will be a stretch for me - but I could use a good stretch.
Here's some of Brittany's jewelry I made (very Bling-y)....

Oh crud!! The pics are not on my thumb drive - I'll post them tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!