Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm a juried artisan!!

I have good news!! I applied to and have been accepted as a juried artist at Orchard Artworks in Bryn Athyn, PA. It is a small gallery with (I'm guessing) 40 or so artist/ members. I am going to meet with them on Saturday to fill out paperwork, and get more info. I'm actually excited and nervous about it - what have I gotten myself into?? They really want me to work one day per month, which doesn't sound like too much to ask. But Alan's only home on weekends, and I can only work there on weekends! We'll have to see how it goes.
I'll post more info later, with a link to the website and my "artist page".

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! anything new can be scary - but it will become second nature to you quickly... you may have gotten yourself through one of those doors that opens onto wonderful opportunity -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia!
    you won today's giveaway, send me your address!!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!