Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Znetshows Spring Surprise goodies!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I guess I've been in a bit of a slump. Sort of. I did make some jewelry for the gallery, related to "books", but in all honesty, I'm not 100% thrilled with them. They are fine, just not something I'm excited about. And, I was in a rush, so I did not get any pictures taken.
I also made some St Patrick's Day/ Luck O' the Irish themed necklaces, but I haven't gotten them photographed yet either. The "photography studio" is covered with snow, snow and more snow. That, and a lack of actual sunlight. Regardless, I need to get the necklaces into the shop before March 17th!! We are having a bit of a warm up this week, so hopefully the snow will melt enough to take some pictures this weekend.

As I have said already, I am a member of the Znetshows design team. The Spring "challenge" is called "Spring Surprises". The main surprise is that we did not know what beads we would receive for the challenge. Well, surprise, my beads arrived yesterday!! I snapped some quick photos in my kitchen last night (see photo studio situation above). In no particular order, here is the fabulousness that I received!!!

Here's the quart size bag - full of colorful Springy beads! Squee!

Here are the beads dumped out of the bag - OMG!! So. Many. Beads! More squee!
 
These are Nuggety square crystals - I love this cool shape


These are oval faceted crystals. The dark ones are hematite colored, and the light ones are a baby pink.

Crystal rondelles! There are 2 strands of the lilac opalescent ones!

Another cool shape! Oval-ish nuggety faceted yum! The 2 strands are both in the yellow family: champagne and light gold

Pure unadulterated bling! I had this shape crystal for the Winter challenge, but these are the color of sunshine!

More sunshine, only more so! Tiny yellow rondelles.

Clear crystal bicones - you can't go wrong with these.
 
And some sea glass, of course...
Sea Glass nuggets and curves. The color is more of a bottle green than my photo shows.

Orange long drops and teal long ovals!! So smooth to the touch.

Rings and round charms. Does anyone else think these look like "Easter"?

Last but not least, teal top drilled nuggets
 
So, I have my work cut out for me. I need to make a couple jewelry designs in the next week and a half. I can not wait to get started!!! I will post photos of my designs after the Spring "Creative Spark" glossi is published, so please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!