Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bead Widowers photo contest at Znetshows blog

Znetshows blog is running a photo contest - for Bead Widowers. You submit a funny photo of your guy "shopping" for beads with you!! There will be 3 winners, and the prize is nothing to sneeze at - $100, $75 or $50 gift certificates from Znetshows.

Sadly, I can not enter....My husband would rather die than go to a bead shop or show (and I'd probably die too, or we'd kill each other!). Hopefully, others are able to drag their men to bead/ jewelry shops to snap a photo.
This is a true story....
Once I was at a bead show, looking at a table full of beads. The woman standing next to me was there with her husband. She picked up a bead to look at it and he said (accusingly), "What do you need that for?". So I leaned over and whispered "You never bring the husband".
 
And I never will, it's just too painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!