Monday, March 11, 2013

Znet beach glass....I mean, sea glass

Whew! I am in between challenges right now. With the Challenge of Music in the rear window, and the Bead Soup Blog Party not until March 30th. Unbelievably, I think I have everything done for the March 30th reveal! I have tons of beads left over, so I might make something else yet, but the focal and the clasp have been used, per the rules of  BSBP. I finished up last night. I might make some more earrings. Earrings are like Jello - there's always room for more!

Anywho, I designed a little something with my sea glass from znetshows (see previous post). This necklace was inspired by my friend Cyndi Johnsrud of Ornamental Style. She designs similar necklaces, and the sea glass shell was perfect for this style of "charm" necklace. While my design aesthetic is more rustic than Cyndi's (she is way more elegant and classy!), the overall design works in any style! Thank you, Cyndi, for the inspiration.

All the beads - faux pearls and crystal beads - were from znetshows, as well as the sea shell. I just happened to have the Vintaj seahorse!
 
That's it, just a quick little post. I haven't been up to much else...

1 comment:

  1. The style works beautifully with the shell! Thanks for the shout out but isn't it wonderful how you made it your own. The seahorse and pearls are perfect for carrying out the beach theme. Now you're ready for a day window shopping at a beachside resort.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!