Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring is Coming!!!!!

I do not understand why, after such a mild winter, I have such a bad case of Spring fever. Normally, after the drudgery of a hard winter, Spring is such a welcomed change. But this year, we barely got any snow or ice at all. So, it is unexplainable!

Maybe it's because I've been making tons of enameled flowers!! Look!

Large blue flower, medium violet flower and a  small filigree bead - enameled by moi!

An orange flower with a copper green bead cap - on a Vintaj butterfly.

This is a crazy one! Green pedals with a small orange flower and a smaller blue flower.

This angled shot shows the 3-d aspect of this "flower"

Sorry for the crappy photo, but here's a peek at some of the other flowers I've been making!

And just in time for St. Patty's - a shamrock! (this one is terribly out of focus SORRY!)

I'm going to display these at the shop on the green moss and moss covered "stones" in these photos. The moss is in a flower pot saucer!

I. Can. Not. Wait. For. Spring!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love your flowers. The butterfly one is my favorite of the three, but all of them are just lovely. Do you have an online store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute - love all those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia, All of your flower creations are gorgeous!
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia, your flowers are so beautiful! and they look especially stunning all grouped together in that one shot...so impressive. I love that little shamrock...it's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so PRETTY! I want one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!