Friday, December 09, 2011

Another Humble Post!!!

The ever creative and generous Heather Powers at Humblebeads and Art Bead Scene is sharing some Holiday fun. First, there is a Holiday Ornament Blog Hop on her blog and at ABS. I wish I'd been paying better attention, because I would have loved to participate, if I'd known about it sooner.

Next, check out her tutorial at ABS to make these adorable ornaments. This would be a great way to use up those mixed up, previously spilled, seed beads - we all have them! Or, you could buy a bead mix in a color theme. I love this idea and plan on making at least one of these. I'm picturing little mini ornaments, as earrings! Are you with me?

And if that were not generous enough, she is having a give away too!!!
Good Luck! (only, I really hope I win!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!