Monday, November 29, 2010

One more cross, and then I'll move on

OK, I know, you're tired of seeing these crosses - or are you??? I can't look at them enough. I want to get a magnifying glass so I can see them MORE. I'm totally smitten.

Anyway, this one was the "odd" cross. The first 2 are specifically to be gifts for my Mom and a girlfriend. But this one is foot loose and fancy free. Of course, I forgot to snap a shot of the other side of the cross, but the turquoise beads match the back side perfectly. And the little purple rounds are some stone, but I didn't write it down, so I have no idea. But they matched really well to the dots on the front of the cross. The little blue glass beads I bought at Joann's, probably 3 years ago.




And the close up...how beautiful is this cross?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!